At InterWorks, we take pride in employing enablement consultants who are intelligent, articulate and passionate about their work. While it is important to gain an understanding of data analytics, we also value character and enthusiasm. We seek candidates who enjoy learning as well as teaching, and who can appreciate those "aha moments" when training meets solution.
What you’ll do:
- Engage in teaching custom courses all across the country
- In front of a room of users from diverse industries
- At a client site, tailoring the training to their specific needs
- From our offices, using virtual classroom technology
- Work with analysts, engineers, programmers and executives to tell a story with their data
- Help people understand the how and why of data visualization
- Teach people the mechanics of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Alteryx and prepping their data for visual analytics.
- Share best practices for performance and building visualizations. We get to work with the best of the best – their shared field experiences and knowledge brings learning to a whole other level
- Bring an enthusiasm and passion that will inspire your classroom and coworkers
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base of best practices and classroom examples
- Mentor, connect with and learn from your fellow IW colleagues - be a part of the IW community
If you say “hell yeah, that’s me” to all of the items below, then you should apply:
- Overachiever—IW employees all work hard to be, and make each other, the best
- Self-starter—you’re a life-long learner and don’t often find yourself bored, always read up on topics of interest and seek to share your knowledge with others. You might even maintain your own dataset and create vizzes for fun!
- Up for anything—able to step into any situation and complete the task on hand with a sense of calm and control, have a “do whatever it takes to get the job done” attitude
- Experienced and confident communicator—communicate about data in ways that will reach both the novice and experienced user
- Friendly and outgoing—the idea of talking in front of a group of people makes you excited, and so does the opportunity to visit new places and work with new people regularly
- Problem Solver—you thrive off of helping people fix the problem, but (and even better) teach them how to solve the problem for themselves
We’re looking for you to be our ambassadors. In many cases, you’re the first IW employee people will meet along their data journey. We depend on you to make a great impression and show our clients the potential of InterWorks’ methodology for data analytics and visualization.
InterWorks is a business-to-business data consulting firm based out of Stillwater, Oklahoma with staff in Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, San Francisco, New York and in Europe. We opened our doors in 1996 to focus on I.T. networking with an emphasis on customer service. Still focusing on the needs of the customer, we now serve clients by offering network architecture, software development, web strategy and business intelligence services on a national and global scale.
About our Training Lab
At InterWorks, we’re on the front lines of the big data revolution. Companies around the world continue to seek us out to bring them skills to get to data quickly and easily. That is why InterWorks assembled the best and brightest training team there ever was, wielding powerful data tools like Tableau. Our enablement consultants have provided teaching and consulting to some of the largest organizations in the world, including several Fortune 500 companies, government organizations and respected universities.