At InterWorks, we take pride in employing enablement consultants who are intelligent, articulate and passionate about their work. While it’s important to gain an understanding of data analytics, we place a high value on character and enthusiasm. We seek candidates who enjoy learning just as much as teaching and who can appreciate those "aha moments" when training meets solution.
As a trainer, you’re our ambassador. In many cases, you’re the first InterWorks employee people will meet along their data journey. We depend on you to make a great impression and show our clients the potential of InterWorks’ methodology for data analytics and visualization. You’ll come alongside clients and other data storytellers and facilitate the crafting and flow of their data narrative. We get to work with the best of the best, and their shared field experiences and knowledge brings learning to a completely different level. You’ll be the guide to support them along the way and will learn just as much—if not more—from them than they’ll learn from you.
- Engage in teaching custom courses all across the country and for various audiences
- Support analysts, engineers, programmers and executives who seek to tell a story with their data
- Help people understand the how and why of data visualization
- Teach the mechanics of Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, Alteryx and data prep for visual analytics
- Share best practices for performance and building visualizations
- Bring an enthusiasm and passion that will inspire your classroom and coworkers
- Contribute to a growing knowledge base of best practices and classroom examples
- Mentor, connect with and learn from your colleagues as an active part of the InterWorks community
As a trainer, we are seeking candidates that embody the following qualities:
- Overachiever: InterWorks employees all work hard to be, and make each other, the best.
- Self-starter: You’re a life-long learner and don’t often find yourself bored because you’re always taking the initiative to read up on topics of interest and share that knowledge with others. You might even maintain your own dataset and create vizzes for fun.
- Adaptable and flexible: You can step into any situation and complete the task at hand with a sense of calm and control, and you’ve got a do-whatever-it-takes-to-get-the-job-done attitude.
- Experienced, confident communication: You talk about data in ways that will reach both the novice and experienced user.
- Friendly and outgoing: The idea of talking in front of a group of people gets you excited and so does the opportunity to regularly visit new places and work with new people.
- Problem solver: You thrive off of helping people fix problems, but teaching them how to solve those problems for themselves is even better.
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy delivering premier service and expertise in collaboration with strategic partners. Our clients trust us to guide them toward the best solutions to maximize their data. We empower people at every step of the analytics experience, from management and storage to communicating insights with visualization.