Systems Engineer - USA
- Full Time
- Business Intelligence - USA - Platforms
- Mid Level
Are you someone who works to keep up with what’s new and best in technology? Is troubleshooting technical issues something you get excited about? Do you enjoy smoothing out the bumps in clients’ IT processes? Are you looking for a workplace that values ingenuity and expertise just as much as a fun work environment?
Allow us to introduce ourselves: we’re InterWorks, a tech consultancy that puts people first, and we’re looking for someone who prioritizes breathing life into technology. We need someone who can wield some serious IT brain power. We want a lifelong learner who communicates like a human, not a robot. We need you to love helping others navigate challenges, and we may even need you to help settle important debates (like whether Star Trek or Star Wars reigns supreme).
What You’ll Do
- Consult with clients to determine IT needs and solution design
- Provide sales support by scoping and defining solutions
- Provide planning and scheduling for refresh/renewal cycles
- Manage client relationships with empathy and efficiency
- Manage and execute projects
- Continue to learn new technologies and complete training tracks
- Work within a team environment and support/contribute to team tasks
- Lead critical outage troubleshooting efforts for clients’ systems
What You’ll Need
- Windows and Linux Server technologies
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking
- Working knowledge of IaaS cloud platforms
What We’d Like You to Have
- MCSA, CCNA, VCP, AWS certifications
- Server virtualization experience
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, PowerShell) for CLI and REST API
- SQL and database management experience
- Storage architecture experience
- Identity management experience (Active Directory, LDAP, SAML, OpenID, Kerberos)
- Analytics platforms experience
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customized, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.
We are currently monitoring the COVID-19 situation globally and our team is working remotely. Please don't talk yourself out of applying if you don't meet all requirements. At InterWorks, we value unique contributions, our people are the glue that holds our business together. We’re always looking for the right people, and we could be your perfect fit. InterWorks requires all US employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19.