Account Executive - EMEA - London
- London, United Kingdom
- Full Time
- Business Intelligence - EMEA - Sales
- Mid Level
Do you find that your initiative and collaborative energy often set you apart? Are you a problem-solving enthusiast? Are you eager to find ways to support others? Let us introduce ourselves. We’re InterWorks, a unique tech company that intentionally seeks out the best people to work with the best clients.
We’re looking for a friendly, sharp and focused achiever who is eager to embrace hard work, lead and empower others to do the same and prize the relationships they build above everything else. The right fit for this senior position is someone proactive that can work independently but also enjoys collaborating with and celebrating others. You’ll manage client relationships and steward that trust responsibly. We need someone who can own multiple accounts, client interactions, deadlines and consultant schedules without breaking a sweat.
** We are currently monitoring the COVID-19 situation globally and our team is working remotely.
What You’ll Do
- Grow relationships with clients across multiple industries and manage the sales process from start to finish
- Build a strong relationship with our technology partners, namely SalesForce, Tableau, Snowflake, Dataiku, Matillion, Fivetran, Alteryx, ThoughtSpot and Rivery
- Strategise with colleagues, clients and technology partners to determine the best solution to yield short- and long-term client success
- Maintain detailed, organized workflows and calendars to keep projects on track
- Proactively move opportunities through the pipeline
- Manage multiple opportunities and conversations around multi-stack data solutions and BI technology within enterprise clients with a turnover of 1 billion+
What You’ll Need
- Ability to seamlessly manage numerous clients and opportunities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Previous experience working in a sales role
- Five or more years of quota carrying consultancy, software, SaaS or technology sales and account management experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Effective time-management and senior sales skills in order to manage your own forecast and pipeline
- Ideas initiative, including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care and retention
- Ability to multitask and prioritise responsibilities
- Great attention to detail and highly organised
- A confident and enthusiastic individual who is willing to learn
What We’d Like You to Have
- Use of SalesForce
- A technology sales background or a role involving data-led solutions
- Happy to travel to customer locations when required
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customized, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.