Analytics Consultant - EMEA - Germany - Munich
- Munich, Germany
- Full Time
- Business Intelligence - Europe - Analytics
- Mid Level
InterWorks is an award-winning, best-in-class global consultancy. We believe in hiring the best people to do the best work for the best clients. Our commitment to quality solutions and to our people set us apart. Our secret is building a great team supported by an inclusive, fun culture to produce amazing results for our clients.
InterWorks was named a Forbes Small Giant, and we are routinely named one of the best places to work with stellar reviews from our employees. InterWorks has numerous benefits that come with the joining team, including health benefits, exciting perks and professional development.
If you love people as much as solving problems, we want you on our team. The heart of this position is creating and communicating value in ways that businesses can actually use, and that takes several forms. Analytics Consultants partner directly with clients to prepare data, build data products, and influence analytics strategy.
We need someone with a solid technological foundation and a team-focused approach to work. The ideal fit for this role is someone built for meaningful connection who aims to empower clients with the right solutions for their needs. The ability to quickly create value through innovative solutions is key to the success of our Business Intelligence consultancy, but that’s second nature to you, isn’t it?
What You’ll Do
- Work alongside clients to execute end-to-end projects spanning the full spectrum of analytics, from data capture and storage to the boardroom’s forecast analysis.
- Bridge the gap between business and IT, and empower clients to make well-informed, data-driven decisions.
- Support clients directly through clear communication and consistent delivery of compelling solutions that exceed those expectations.
- Adapt to change quickly, as agile development methodologies run throughout our engagements.
What You’ll Need
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A passion for interacting with people
- A passion for data visualisation and data storytelling
- Problem-solving skills – technical and non-technical
- Business acumen and understanding of the role of business intelligence
- Easily adaptable and flexible to changing situations
- Comfortable with business travel. Pre-Covid we were accustomed to 50% travel or more, but during the last 18 months we have been working fully remotely
- Fluent German (C1) and English
What We’d Like You to Have
- Tableau Software experience (Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server)
- SQL and data warehouse (Snowflake, SQL Server, Redshift)
- An understanding of data transformation and enrichment processes
- Deep knowledge of data visualisation best practices
- A strong passion for one or more technical or soft skill to help drive progress to our entire Analytics Practice
What We Offer
- Work from wherever you want in the region. Choose your work location when not on client site. We are a remote first company, so we can accommodate almost any home office location
- You want to keep your carbon footprint small? So do we! That's why every employee in Germany gets a Bahncard 50
- We want you to stay healthy, which is why our employees can get a membership at “Urban Sports Club”
- Everyone has a tough time every now and then. As an employee you get access to Evermood. A digital platform for mental health support
- Windows or Mac? 13 inch or 15 inch? Lightweight or heavy-duty? You know what works best for you. Therefore our employees have a wide choice of equipment for their home office, as well as a contribution towards standing desk equipment
- We InterWorkers like to use our powers for good. As well as undertaking pro bono consulting work, we support our colleagues’ individual charitable passions with dedicated time off for volunteering
- Competitive salaries with room for advancement. Expected Salary range: € 40,000-70,000
Please don't talk yourself out of applying if our list of requirements doesn’t describe you exactly. Whether you think you don’t meet the requirements precisely, or you feel that you have something to offer over and above what we’ve listed, at InterWorks we value unique contributions - we know that our people are the glue that holds our business together. We’re always looking for the right people, and we could be your perfect fit.