IT Intern - Summer 2022
- Stillwater, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, OK
- IT - USA - Interns
- Student (College)
Do you love working with computers? Do you eat, sleep and breathe 1s and 0s? If given the opportunity, would you go full cyborg? Okay, maybe not so much, but the fact remains: technology is your strength and passion, and we have the perfect opportunity to kickstart your career in that industry.
We’re looking for a strong up-and-comer to join our IT team. We need someone eager to learn who can move seamlessly into a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Our ideal fit is a frontline worker who can help implement cutting-edge technology and provide high-quality support to our globally recognized team of tech experts. We want a lifelong learner with an insatiable curiosity who loves collaboration—someone who thrives on variety and can’t wait to work with teammates who will challenge, sharpen and support them.
This is a paid internship with the option for students to pursue academic credit depending on their department.
What You’ll Do
- Support colleagues with a variety of internal IT support tasks
- Manage software and hardware updates across company machines and devices
- Aid in development and maintenance of internal systems
- Assist with workstation setup for new hires
What You’ll Need
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Helpful attitude and eagerness to assist users
- Effective organization skills and high attention to detail
- High self-motivation and initiative
- Experience managing desktop and laptop computers
- Experience working in both wired and wireless networking environments
- Ability to provide support for a range of hardware, software and printing
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
What We’d Like You to Have
- Multiple OS support experience, including MS Windows Desktop and Server, macOS and various distributions of Linux
- Experience in a Windows Active Directory environment
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customized, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.
Please don't talk yourself out of applying if you don't meet all requirements. At InterWorks, we value unique contributions, our people are the glue that holds our business together. We’re always looking for the right people, and we could be your perfect fit. InterWorks requires all US employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19.