- Stillwater, Oklahoma City, Tulsa, OK
- Full Time
- Internal - USA - Marketing
- Mid Level
Does creativity ooze out of you? Are you drawn to unique and striking aesthetics and eager to create your own? Do you love giving form and life to abstract ideas?
If these descriptions sound like you, we might have a spot for you. We’re looking for a graphic designer to join our talented Marketing team and help showcase InterWorks in our best light. We need a team player who’s ready to brainstorm, share creative input, receive feedback and iterate until reaching the best end result. This individual needs to produce high-quality work and campaign assets that best represent our unique brand to the world. We want someone who’s ready to let their imagination soar and take us to new heights through their compelling and beautiful designs.
What You’ll Do
- Create engaging digital (and some print) pieces to promote InterWorks and associated brands
- Work closely with managers and team members to produce pieces suited to their needs
- Create internal design pieces and documents as needed
- Manage creative pieces from concept to final production
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments
What You’ll Need
Applicants are strongly encouraged to provide a link to their online portfolio as part of the application.
- 2-5 years of graphic design experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere Pro)
- Ability to generate fresh concepts
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for consistency
- Experience with a wide variety of design outputs: print, web, package design, digital
- Self-motivation with the ability to work autonomously to complete pieces
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What We’d Like You to Have
- Knowledge of design and production processes
- Motion graphics and illustration experience
- Experience with various forms of digital media production and editing, including video and audio
- Experience defining and evolving brand guidelines
- Experience in other design platforms outside of the Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customized, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.
We are currently monitoring the COVID-19 situation globally and our team is working remotely. Please don't talk yourself out of applying if you don't meet all requirements. At InterWorks, we value unique contributions, our people are the glue that holds our business together. We’re always looking for the right people, and we could be your perfect fit. InterWorks requires all US employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19.