Solutions Lead - EMEA - Netherlands
- Full Time
- Business Intelligence - EMEA - Solutions
Do you live for the joy of transforming complex challenges into sleek, effective solutions? Do you thrive in navigating conversations and building relationships at any level, from boardroom execs to frontline experts? Are you well-versed in assessing client requirements and distilling them into clear patterns to be carried out by technical consulting teams? If so, we want to talk.
InterWorks is seeking an experienced technical leader ready to jump into a fast-paced, collaborative environment and share their innovation and creativity. We need someone who deeply understands the elements that support a successful analytics environment – from cloud and on-prem hosting options, database design, ETL/ELT concepts and implementation of analytics applications like Tableau Server to the application of advanced analytics concepts and the development of solutions that improve the ease and adoption of such platforms.
At InterWorks, we know the difference an effective Solutions Lead can make to project outcomes, so we’re intentional in employing people who are intelligent, articulate and passionate about their work. While a strong technological foundation is important, we strongly value a team member’s character and focus on their ability to meaningfully connect with customers.
What You’ll Do
- Tactically assess business requirements in order to architect optimal solutions for organisations of all sizes, using our reference architecture and consulting patterns
- Develop, manage and lead complex projects with multiple dependencies and stakeholders
- Own technical relationships and identify commercial opportunities for InterWorks and our clients
- Develop hands-on MVP and POC solutions using our core technology to demonstrate the viability of proposed solutions
- Create and present meaningful, engaging content in large meetings, at all levels.
- Lead team-based delivery projects and provide mentorship and guidance as required
What You’ll Need
- Impeccable verbal and written communications skills with a demonstrated ability to empathise with clients and interpret high-level, real-world business objectives
- Working knowledge of visual analytics and database solutions (Tableau, PowerBI, ThoughtSpot, MS SQL, MySQL, Snowflake, Redshift)
- Solid understanding of commonly used data orchestration and transformation solutions (Alteryx, Matillion, Fivetran, Python)
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills
- A highly organised, flexible and task-based approach to work
What We’d Like You to Have
- A solid understanding of how to evaluate solution architecture using ownership cost, build vs. buy, scalability, etc.
- Experience in a technology leadership role managing teams and/or providing direction to others
- Familiarity with the visual analytics and data landscape (market competition, commercial pricing models, technology-driven trends, etc.)
- Hands-on experience with data visualisation or database solutions in a real-world environment
- German language skills would be a distinct advantage, and Dutch would be very useful
InterWorks is a people-focused tech consultancy that empowers clients with customised, collaborative solutions, and we love pursuing innovation alongside people who inspire us. Our approach to work and community is unique and unconventional—just like us—and that’s the way we want it. The only thing missing is you.